The Agilent 5371A frequency and time interval analyzer is a general-purpose modulation domain analyzer that captures frequency or time intervals at extremely high speeds. The 5371A combines a choice of over 60 arming and triggering configurations with built-in analysis including math, statistics, and limit testing. The 5371A uses a continuous measurement time sampling technique to quickly capture and display data. By eliminating reset time, measurement throughput is dramatically increased to more than 10 million measurements per second with a frequency range of up to 500 MHz.
The 5371A can help you analyze jitter effects, characterize the transient and steady state responses of a VCO, examine frequency or phase modulation, measure frequency stability, analyze computer peripherals, or measure fast hopping radio signals.
- Calculated Allan Variance specifies frequency stability in the time domain
- Broad selection of measurements
- Quick and easy-to-use push button analysis
- Graphic display and histograms add visual meaning to numbers
- Excellent single-shot 10-digit resolution at 150 ps rms
- Fast HP-IB throughput with up to 20 000 measurements per second
Opt 060 = Rear Inputs
54003A = 1 Mohm 300MHz 10:1 Probe Pod with BNC Input
Additional specifications available upon request.