The Agilent 16702B logic analysis system combines a touch screen with a windowed interface. The large 12.1 inch flat panel display provides quick and easy access to logic analysis functions and displays, as well as simultaneous views of system activity. The large display shows more waveforms or states at once.
- Dedicated hot keys give instant access to the more frequently used displays including waveform listing analog mixed display setup system help and file manager windows.
- Front panel knobs provide a quick and intuitive way to change vertical and horizontal scaling move markers scroll through data or waveforms or change the value of variables. Simply pointing at the touch screen and/or turning a knob completes most measurement setups and interactions.
- The 16702B's power flexibility and ease-of-use will help you quickly solve difficult design and integration problems. A mouse and keyboard are included standard.
- Built-in 800 x 600 touch screen
- 5 measurement module slots
- 1 slot for emulation module or Multiframe module
- 18 GB disk drive
- Built-in 40x CD-ROM drive
- 10/100 BaseT LAN auto-sensing
Model 16750A Module Key Specifications:
- 400 MHz state speed
- 800 MHz timing speed
- 4 M memory depth
- 68-channels per module
The 16702B comes with:
- Option 003 Performance system upgrade — 160 Mbyte total system RAM, 2 Mbyte total video RAM.
- Qty 2 Model 16750A 400MHz State/2GHz Timing Zoom 4Msa Analyzer modules
- Qty 4 P#0035 343 probes (40 pin pod connectors - 2 required per module) and a bag of grabbers
Additional specifications available upon request