The 1840A measures audio-frequency power into any desired load. Its important uses include the measurement of:
- Power output of oscillators amplifiers preamplifiers transformers transducers and low-frequency lines.
- Output impedance by adjustment of the load to yield maximum power indication.
- Frequency-response characteristics of amplifiers transformers and other audio-frequency devices.
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power: 0.1 mW to 20 W
- Impedance: 0.6 ohm to 32 kohms
- True RMS Reading
New from IET (a.k.a. the new GenRad) $ 3895.00 US
Our Price: $ 450.00 US