HP 3438A / Agilent 3438A Digital Multimeter
This unit is an Agilent 3.5 Digit Digital Multimeter that has 5 functions of AC and DC Voltage, AC and DC Current, and Resistance.
The standard unit measures DC volts, provides trigger delay, burst reading capability and HP Interface Bus (HP-IB).
There are 3 floating input ranges: 0.1V, 1.0V and 10.0V full scale with maximum display of 1998.
Sample and Hold allow the HP 3437A to be an instantaneous reading voltmeter.
The trigger delay can be set from 0.1ms to 1.0second and the number of readings can be set from 1 to 9999 readings.
Agilent / HP 3438A Key Points:
* Interfaces to the -IB providing both addressable and talk-only modes..
* Basic DC voltage accuracy of ±0.1%..
* Polarity is automatically sensed and displayed..
* Provides autoranging and HP-IB output format..
* Five function DVM with 3 1/2-digit display..