The HP 8158B Optical Attenuator option 002 has a wavelength of 1200nm-1650nm. When the attenuator was manufactured it was factory calibrated at 1300nm and 1550nm, for the 60dB attenuation range. If you require current certification, it is quoted separately upon request. Because of the advanced optical system, including the lens design and coating, the attenuation can be easily corrected for other wavelengths in the respective ranges by simple entry of the desired wavelength into the instrument memory. This enables you to match the attenuator exactly to the center wavelength of your source, thus ensuring reliable measurement results.
- Designed for single and multimode fibers with NA<0.3
- Full HP-IB programmability
- 60dB attenuation range
- 0.01dB resolution and 0.04dB repeatability
- Correction of attenuation between 1200nm and 1650nm for opt 002
This unit comes with the following:
- Option 002: Wavelength Range: 1200nm-1650nm
- Option 011: Diamond HMS-10/HP connectors
Additional specifications available upon request."