The FEI Two Lens, Post Lens Deflection focused ion beam package consists of a Liquid Metal Ion electrostatic gun, a Model 2LI power supply and a Model 1D2 Deflection Controller. This versatile and reliable ion gun can become the cornerstone of a system for high resolution ion microscopy, SMS microscopy or micro-machining at sub-micron tolerances. This gun is compact, fits on a Conflat flange, has an energy range of 5keV to 25keV and can be operated in either a horizontal or vertical position(or anything in between). Fabricated from material compatible with UHV, the ion focusing column can be sealed to the vacuum system with either a copper or elastomer gasket. It should be operated a source region pressures of 5x10-7 Torr or less.
- FOCUSING COLUMN SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model: 83-2LI
- CF Flange Size: 4 1/2"
- Ion Source: Gallium Liquid Metal Ion Field Emitter
- Beam Energy: 0-25keV
- Beam Current: 60 picoampers to 4 nanoampers
- Beam Current Density: To 2.5A/cm2
- Beam Spot Size: 60 nanometers to 5 microns
- Field of View: 2 microns to 1.0mm
- Working Distance: 15mm to 75mm
- Bakable: To 200C'
HIGH VOLTAGE POWER SUPPLY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model: 2LI
- Beam Energy: 0kV-25kV
- Filament Heater Current: 0-5Amps DC
- Suppressor Voltage: 0 to -2kV
- Extraction Voltage: 0 to -15kV
- Power Requirement: 115VAC 50/60Hz
OCTUPOLE STIGMATOR/DEFLECTOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model: 1D2
- Raster Input: +/- 5 volts for full beam deflection
- Blanking Input: Manually or by External Signal Input
- Magnification: 100X to 100000X at standard working distance
It comes with all of the interconnect cables to go from the controller to the Ion Focusing Column
PLUS we have the User and Setup manuals along with the wiring schematics!!"