- SPOT JR. FEATURES:
- Economical Color Digital Image Capture for a Variety of Microscopy Needs: SPOT JR. has been designed to provide an economical solution for the color digital image capture needs of microscopy. No other camera in this price range provides the unique combination of performance resolution software and ease of use.
- The SPOTJR. is designed specifically for a microscope and offers easy friendly software to guide you through the process of creating color digital images.
- The SPOT JR. also features a cooled CCD which helps deliver clean crisp noise free images for low light level applications.
- Superior Color Resolution: The SPOT JR. delivers superior resolution when compared to other cameras in the same price range especially 1 CCD video cameras with framegrabbers.
- SPOT JR. collects nearly 1.2 million data points using 3-shot image capture technology. This method delivers true and accurate color values for red green and blue to each pixel by exposing the CCD three times (once for each color). Other cameras use color interpolation in which a large percentage of the colors are calculated and are not true values. This can result in color artifacts that are especially noticeable when zooming in on the sample.
- 1 x Diagnostic Instruments SPOT Jr. CCD Microscope Camera Model 1.5.0
- 1 x Diagnostic Instruments SP401-115 Power Supply for the Camera (120 VAC 60 Hz 2 Amp 1 Phase
- 1 x Diagnostic Instruments HRD045-NIK Nikon F-Mount 0.45X 1CCD Camera Coupler with 1X Clamp
- 1 x 25 PIN to 25 PIN Cable which Connects the Power Supply to the Camera
- 1 x SCSI to SCSI Cable which Connects the Camera to the Computer
- 1 x Power Cable
We can burn a user guide onto a CD in PDF format for an additional $10.00 US"