Hotpack's Dry Wall CO2 Incubator features microprocessor controls and an automatic self-decontamination cycle that, when programmed, automatically decontaminates the chamber using 121°C temperature and elevated humidity. It utilizes a dry-wall design with an external steam generator to boil water outside the chamber and provide a source of clean humidified air. Efficient mechanical convection directs air flow within the chamber. This design provides superior uniformity of temperature, humidity and CO2, allows rapid temperature recovery and eliminates the internal water reservoir that can be an internal source of contamination.
- Customized with Access Door in back
- CRS Robotics Carousel Microplate Carousel --- (motor S00846)
- Temperature Range: 35-60°C via Watlow 989 Controller
- Humidity Range: 70 - 96% via Watlow 989 Controller
- CO2 Range: 0 - 20% via Watlow 989 Controller
- Inner Glass Door
- 9.7 Cubic Feet Capacity
- Interior Dimensions: 30"W x 22"D x 26"H
- Outside Dimensions: 44"W x 27"D x 35"H
- Weight: approx. 400 lbs
- Power requirements: 115 VAC 60 Hz 12 Amps 1 Ph
** Can also be used as a regular incubator without connecting CO2
4 in stock "