Compact versions of the Backsaver Lite models. Backsaver Lite Compacts feature a double scissor mechanism to provide a full 36 of lifting height in a very small footprint.
- Low pressure hydraulics
- Fast raising and lowering
- Fully adjustable down speed
- Heavy-duty torque tubes to minimize deflection
- Lubricated for life pins rollers and bushings
- Full width straight through axles for increased stability throughout the travel range
- Heavy-duty wire braided hoses for maximum burst strength
- Tell-tale return hydraulic line prevents fluid spillage
- Built-in maintenance chocks
- Bolt-on power unit is neat clean and allows for easy access to all components
- Platform (lxw in.): 26x20 approx.
- Lowered Height (inches): 6
- Vertical Travel (inches): 30
- Raised Height (inches): 36
- Rise Time (secs.): 20
- Motor H.P.: 0.5
- Voltage: 115/1/60
- Weight (lbs.): 200
Includes Safety Skirt (attached), NEMA 1 footswitch up/down with safety cover with 10' control cord.
NOTE: The photo is of a previous unit. The lift we currently have works great. The scissors, and switch are nice, but the top shows wear, scratches etc.