This 56000 series Lindberg crucible furnace has a max temp. of 1500°C (depending on controller). It is designed for vertical heat processing requirements and laboratory melting applications. Lower outer surface temperatures are acheived through the use of double shell construction. The heated chamber is constructed of high-temperature graded refractory insulation.
- Furnace Type: 56953 Max Temp. 1500°C 240V 50/60 Hz 6800W (sold with 1200°C controller only)
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" x 12"
- Overall Dimensions: 33quot;H x 35quot; x 35"
- Max Temp: 1500°C
- Power: 240 VAC 6800 W
- Weight approx. 700 lb
- Thermocouple: Plat./Plat.-13% Rhodium ( not included)
Digital Controller Supplied by TSS:
- Model: 59564-E21GE1-B
- Temperature: 200-1200°C
- Input: 240 VAC, 60/50 Hz
- Max Furnace Load: 80 Amps Max
The Lindberg 59000 Series control consoles are complete systems containing solid state temperature controller solid state power module and On/Off power circuit breaker. They are equipped with polarized thermocouple jacks for easy thermocouple connection (not included).