Hakko 936-118 / 936 ESD Soldering Station with 907 Medium Iron & Holder
The 936 soldering station is an inexpensive, compact station that you can stack to conserve valuable bench space.
- adjustable temperature control with lock/set screw
- temperature range 392°-896°F (200°- 480°C)
- maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F (1°C)
- ceramic heating element and sensor insures rapid heat-up temperature (30 seconds) and lightning-fast thermal recovery
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature setting
- temperature adjusted by simply turning the dial
- slender iron handles are insulated and ergonomic-designed for ease and comfort
- accommodates large, medium or small irons
- wide selection of T18 tips available for soldering SMD and through-hole connections
NOTE: Sponge & Tips NOT included.