Singer Stoddard NM-65T / NM65T / NM 65T Radio Interference Analyzer / Receiver
- The NM67 1GHz to 18GHz RFI/EMI Receiver is a precision, programmable EMI receiver used for the measurement of conducted or radiated RF signals, within the frequency range of 1GHz to 18GHz in accordance with military and commercial EMI test specifications.
- It has three IF bandwidths of 0.1, 1.0 and 10MHz utilizing a logarithmic If amplifier which provides 60 dB dynamic amplitude display range on the panel meters.
- With three 20 dB attenuator steps, the overall measurement range is 120 dB, from 1 µV to 1 V.
- An internal calibrator module enables standardizing the gain- assuring accurate amplitude measurements.
- Typical dynamic measurement range is -100 dBm to +13 dB