Rackmount version of 4381
- Read incident and reflected CW and FM power in watts of dBm
- Read incident and reflected peak-envelope-power of SSB/DSB and symmetrical AM in watts
- Read incident and reflected peak pulse power as narrow as 50 micro-seconds in watts
- Calculate SWR dB return loss percent modulation
- Remember peak and valley readings when adjustments for max or min signal levels are made.
- Over-range at least 20% beyond nominal full scale and do this with plug-in elements (not included).
- Power Range: 100 mW to 10 kW using Bird Plug-in Elements (not included).
- Frequency Range: 0.45 - 2300 MHz
- Display 3 1/2 digit LED-strobed
- Modulation Frequency 50 to 10 000 Hz (Audio)
- Type N f connectors.
We have 2 units with Option 832: RS232 Connection"